Get the straight facts from the guys who grow and propagate thousands of carnivorous plants each year.
No terrariums. No myths. No nonsense.
• An overview of carnivorous plants of the United States and Canada.
• How North American carnivorous plants grow in the wild.
• The three things that makes a plant carnivorous.
• The most important concept you must know about carnivorous plants for ultimate success.
• The required sunlight for growing flytraps, pitcher plants and sundews outdoors.
• How to check your water quality and what you can do to improve it.
• How to mix your own carnivorous plant soil.
• How to grow carnivorous plants in your garden.
Repotting and Dividing
• How to repot your plants.
• How to divide your rhizomes and when to do it.
Growing from Seed
• Proper techniques to germinate your seeds.
• Three important things to watch for.
• How to protect your plants from winter weather.
• How to reduce heat shock in a desert climate.
Rescuing Flytraps from the Terrarium
• Why flytraps perish in terrariums.
• The 2-step process to transition your flytrap from the terrarium to outdoor growing.
• How to identify and treat common plant problems, such as brown spots and pests.
• Key factors for successful growing of this enigmatic plant.
• You may have already seen this video on YouTube. Now you can watch the uncompressed version on your television. Very nice!
Total Run Time: 119 Minutes