When submitting your question, please provide details about the problem and how you are caring for your plant. The more specific you are, the more precise are our recommendations.
- The species or variety of carnivorous plant you're growing.
- A description of a single issue. (One issue per submission.)
- Info about your care: indoor, outdoors, lighting, water, soil, fertilizers, repotting, how long you had the plant, etc.
- Your region to assess weather issues (e.g. Florida Panhandle, Northern Illinois).
- A CLEAR photograph of your plant. (Not necessary, but it's very helpful. Pictures can fill in missing details about your plant. No blurry plant photos, please. The plant, not the background, needs to be in focus. Limit your photos to 5 MB or smaller.)
After you submit your question, we will generate a ticket number for you to track your correspondence. Allow up to 48 hours for a response from one of our growers. (Longer times may occur during busy periods.)
The Fine Print
You are not required to purchase from Sarracenia Northwest, nor are your required to set up an account. This service is free, and our growers volunteer their time and effort to assist you, regardless of where you live or where you purchased your plants. All correspondences are sent via email. However, to access your ticket online and review the entire correspondence, you will need to create an account.
By using the email address and submitting your inquiry, you agree to the Terms & Conditions of this website. You also agree that the information you receive through this service is FREE and not professional (paid) advice, and such information is provided
solely for educational and informational purposes only; all decisions you make are your own responsibility.
The growers maintain the right to reject any question for any reason.
All questions and photos submitted to Sarracenia Northwest become the property of Sarracenia Northwest and may be posted as part of a searchable database for customers. Names and email addresses will remain private and will never be shared with anyone.